Professional Risks Insurance
Providing professional services is a risky business - and becoming riskier due to increasing client, community and regulatory expectations of service, quality and behaviour. This is leading to more oversight, litigation and awards.
IC Frith's Professional Risks team provides insurance broking and consultancy services for a wide variety of specialist exposures across a significant number of product lines, professions and occupations.
Professional risk insurance is not a commodity. Each solution must be as dynamic as the businesses and individuals it covers. Effective outcomes also require the attention of a knowledgeable, experienced insurance broking partner who is committed to your success.
IC Frith is an expert in protecting you and your business. Our team understands the underwriting process of insurers of professional risk classes. We leverage this knowledge and our access to local and international insurance markets to provide the best results for our clients.
Product specialties include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for: Lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, financial planners, real estate agents and numerous other occupations.
- Directors & Officers Liability for: ASX-listed companies (including IPO's) to SME businesses.
- Employment Practices Liability, covering claims made by: Former, current or prospective employees for unfair dismissal, discrimination, harassment, defamation, failure to promote and breach of the employment contract terms.
- Cover for Limited Liability Companies: Inexpensive and practical cover for "Pty Ltd" companies and partnership structures, insuring a suite of D&O, EPL, Entity and Crime exposures.
- Information Technology Liability Insurance and other Liability & PI hybrid covers: Covers combined liability and professional indemnity exposures in a tailored policy with the same insurer.
For any further information about how we can assist you with your Professional Risks needs, please contact us and ask to speak to our Branch Manager.