Our team of professionals specialise in managing and resolving claims for our clients. We submit comprehensive claim information to insurers, liaise with them and their loss adjustors and assessors and negotiate prompt, equitable settlements on our client's behalf.
Our dedicated claims team achieves these outcomes by performing the following:
- Early investigation of incidents and claims, which includes site visitation where necessary
- Early assessment of liability and likely level of damages
- Evaluation of policy terms and conditions as each relates to the scope and quantum of the loss
- Interfacing with insurers an their experts to evaluate the claim presentation
- Preparation of a preliminary claim summary, where appropriate, to support an advanced payment request to underwriters
- Assisting in final claim settlement negotiations
- Minimising legal and other costs
- Customising solutions to address our client's unique situation
As a broking organisation with a dedicated claims management team, our clients acknowledge this value added claims capability as a key point of difference.
IC Frith has dedicated professional staff experienced with international placements and risk management services for major multi-national accounts. IC Frith presently manage inward placements for overseas brokers and have a global network of partnering brokers that can place insurance coverage on a global basis in most countries. We work in confidence with brokers that wish to compete against larger international brokers standards. IC Frith appreciate that these are brokers clients and we are only there to assist at all stages. The ceding broker remains the broker and we sign agreements to that effect, which protects you and your clients. We do have a reserving policy for our placement and international services and can work either on a flat fee basis or a commission share arrangement.